Focus and Scope
The scope in Journal Widya Ganecwara include: management, business, economics, and accounting.
Ethics & Malpractice Statement
This journal Widya Ganecwara has been introduced to give an opportunity for expressing refined and innovative ideas in this field. It is our humble endeavour to provide a springboard to the upcoming specialists and give a chance to know about the latest in the sphere of research and knowledge. Widya Ganeswara have taken a small step and we hope that with the active co-operation of like-minded scholars, we shall be able to serve the society with our humble efforts. This journal Widya Ganeswara was conceived with this noble intention in view. The Journal gives priority to intellectual, academic and ethical standards to its business needs.
Policies of the Widya Ganecwara Journal
- Publication of material in Widya Ganecwara Journal is a direct reflection of quality research work done by authors. The prevention of publication malpractice is one of the important responsibilities of our editorial board. It is expected from every author that they will submit accurate information's and sufficient details relevant to their research paper.
- Any kind of unethical behaviour is not acceptable. Widya Ganecwara journal does not tolerate any kind of plagiarism and is committed for upholding the highest standards of publication ethics and takes all possible measures against any publication malpractices. Authors submitting articles to Widya Ganecwara Journal, affirm that the contents of this manuscript are original.
- Authors ought to mention the actually utilised references in the preparation of manuscript and they are supposed to follow Harvard Style of Referencing. If the research has been funded by any agency etc., kindly mention the same.
- Authors also affirm that all the co-authors have seen the submitted version of the manuscript and have agreed to their inclusion of names as co-authors.
- Furthermore, they give undertaking that their article has neither been published elsewhere in any language fully or partly, nor is it under review for publication anywhere.
Role of the Editors Widya Ganecwara
For achievement of our vision the editors are committed to
- Maintain the integrity of the research process and the foremost duty of the Editor is to provide its readers an excellent reading material, which enhances their enlightenment. The Journal should be a source of pleasurable reading as well as providing knowledge.
- Support freedom of expression, work on constant improvement of research, and accept, reject or ask for modification in the manuscript, wherever needed, without compromising the quality. Never compromising with the intellectual contents, without discrimination of gender, race, religion, citizenship etc. of the authors.
- Rather than concentrating on quantity, focus on the quality of the research.
- Information regarding manuscripts and authors to be kept confidential.
- The papers published to bring benefit to all the readers and authors and never compromising with the standards of the academic community.
- The reviewer’s identities must not be disclosed at any cost, and reviewers must be told about everything what is expected from them.
- Willing for clarification and apologies, wherever needed and provide the appropriate guidelines and procedure for forwarding the complaints.
- Criticism of the published work must be given an opportunity; seen, reviewed, encouraged and published if correct.
- Editor must ensure that each manuscript is initially evaluated by the editor, who may make use of appropriate software to examine the originality of the contents of the manuscript and after passing this test, manuscript is forwarded to two referees for blind peer review, and each of whom will make a recommendation to publish the manuscript in its present form or to modify or to reject the same. The review period will be from a week to one month.
- New editors should not make any changes in the list of manuscripts already accepted by the previous one, unless any serious problem is identified as well as healthy debate should be given a space.
- The editor must ensure that every manuscript received by the Journal is reviewed for their intellectual content without considering sex, gender, race, religion, citizenship etc. of the authors. The editor must ensure that Information regarding manuscripts submitted by the authors is kept confidential and manuscripts are double-blind peer reviewed by editorial board members.
- The editor of the journal can use unpublished materials disclosed in submitted manuscript for his own research only after taking written consent of the author. In case, the editor suspect misconduct, he must not ignore, rather investigate the matter and take an appropriate action. All reasonable attempts must be made to reach to a solution to the problem.
- Should declare the advertisement policies of the journal very clearly and correctly. The standard of the content of the advertisement should be made clear as well as editor must have a clear cut system to solve the any intra-conflict within the staff of the Journal.
Widya Ganecwara’s expectations from its Reviewers
- Confidentiality:Information regarding manuscripts submitted by authors should be kept confidential and be treated as privileged information.
- Acknowledgement of Sources:Reviewers of manuscript must ensure that authors have acknowledged all sources of data used in the research. Any kind of similarity or overlap between the manuscripts under consideration or with any other published paper which is in personal knowledge of reviewer must immediately be brought in notice of the editor.
- Standards of Objectivity: Review of submitted manuscripts must be done objectively and the reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments and they must judge the manuscript objectively.
- Promptness:In Case, any reviewer feels that it is not possible for him/her to complete review of manuscript within stipulated time then the same must be communicated to the editor, so that the same could be sent to any other reviewer.
Widya Ganecwara ’s expectations from its Authors
- Reporting Standards:Authors should submit their original research after preparing the same as per the submission guidelines of the journal.
- Data Acccess and Retention:Authors should also provide raw data related with their manuscript for editorial review and must retain such data.
- Originatility:Authors must ensure that they have written entirely original work.
- Multiple, Redundant or Concurrent Publication:Author should not submit same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently. It is also expected that the author should not publish redundant manuscripts or manuscripts describing same research in more than one journal.
- Acknowledgeemnt of Sources: Authors should acknowledge all sources of data used in the research and cite publications that have been influential in research work.
- Authorship of The Papper:Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to conception, design, execution or interpretation of the reported study. Others who have made significant contribution must be listed as co-authors. Authors also ensure that all the authors have seen and agreed to the submitted version of the manuscript and their inclusion of names as co-authors.
- Hazards and Human or Animal Subject:If the work involves chemicals, procedures or equipment that has any unusual hazards inherent in their use, the author must clearly identify these in their manuscript. If the work involves the use of animal or human subjects, the author should ensure that the manuscript contains a statement that all procedures were performed in compliance with relevant laws and institutional guidelines and that the appropriate institutional committee (s) has approved them. Authors should include a statement in the manuscript that informed consent was obtained for experimentation with human subjects. The privacy rights of human subjects must always be observed.
- Disclosure of Financial support:Sources of Financial support, if any, must be clearly disclosed.
- Fundamental Error in Published Works:If at any point of time, author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in submitted manuscript then the same must be reported to the editor.
Widya Ganecwara’s responsibilities towards its esteemed Readers
The authors are encouraged to share every type of research which would help in improving the vision of the reader. The authors are also encouraged to mention the funding agencies for their research work.
Widya Ganecwara’s social responsibility
To provide an overall sharing and transfer of experiences and views of the enlightened individuals by their research work to make the society more learned.