Survey of Facilities and Infrastructure for Enhancing Physical Education and Sports Capabilities at SMA 3 Boyolali.3
Go Green Go to School: Greening and Conservation of the School Environment as a Love for the Environment Movement3
Assistance Of Farmers In Utilizing The Consortium Of Endophite Bacteria And Organic Fertilizer As Well Organic Pesticides Based On Local Wisdom To Increase Rice Productivity2
Empowering Triyagan Village: A Comprehensive Service Program for Advancing Fisheries Cultivation and Aquaponics in Mojolaban District, Sukoharjo Regency2
Authors wishing to submit manuscripts for publication in journalsJournal of Community Capacity Empowerment agree with the points below.
- The submitted manuscripts have not been previously published either online or in print.
- Manuscripts submitted must containnovelty the good one. The minimum reference novelty is 80% of the total references used.
- The topic of the manuscript must be in accordance with the focus and scope of the JournalJournal of Community Capacity Empowerment
- Manuscript writing has been adjusted to the writing guidelines determined by the Journal Journal of Community Capacity Empowerment
- Abstracts and keywords are presented in Indonesian and English in filling in the manuscript submission metadata.
- References used 75% must come from primary sources (journals) and 25% secondary sources (books, magazines, newspapers, websites, etc.).