|Fokus dan Ruang Lingkup|
JURNAL ILMIAH PENJAS (Penelitian, Pendidikan dan Pengajaran)Â is a national scientific journals are open to seeking innovation, creativity and novelty. Either letters, research notes, articles, supplemental articles, or review articles in the field of Physical Education and Sport Science.Â JURNAL ILMIAH PENJAS (Penelitian, Pendidikan dan Pengajaran) aims to achieve state-of-the-art in theory and application of this field.Â JURNAL ILMIAH PENJAS (Penelitian, Pendidikan dan Pengajaran) provide platform for scientists and academics across Indonesia to promote, share, and discuss new issues and the development of Physical Education and Sport Science.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
JURNAL ILMIAH PENJAS concerns fully on publication ethic of whole publication process of the journal and on all received articles. As a quality assurance of a journal,Â JURNAL ILMIAH PENJAS assures professionalism of every party from the journal management, authors, editors and reviewers by referring toÂ ProTVF Publishing Ethics adopted fromÂ Elsevier Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement, and COPE's Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors, as follow:
Duties of Editors
Editors evaluate submitted manuscripts exclusively on the basis of their academic merit (importance, originality, studyâ€™s validity, clarity) and its relevance to the journalâ€™s scope. The Editor-in-Chief has full authority over the entire editorial content of the journal and the timing of publication of that content.Â Editors and editorial staff will keepÂ confidentialityÂ of the article. All submitted articles considered for publication undergo peer-review by at least two reviewers who are expert in the field.
Duties of Reviewers
Â Duties of Authors
Duties of the Publisher
1) Reporting; the author must provide information about the process and results of his research to the editor in an honest, clear, and comprehensive manner, and keep the research data well and safe.
2) Originality and plagiarism; the author must ensure that the script that has been sent / submitted to the editor is the original text, written by him/herself, sourced from his own ideas and thinking, and not plagiarizing the writing or ideas of others. The author is strictly forbidden to rename the reference sources quoted into the names of others.
3) Repetition of submission; the author must inform that the script submitted to the editor is a text that has never been sent/submitted to the publisher of another journal/publication. If there is a "redundancy" of sending the script to another publisher, the editor will reject the submission.
4) Author status; the author must inform the editor that the author has competence or qualifications in the field of expertise that is in accordance with the field of publication, namely librarianship. The author who submits the script to the editor is the first author (co-author) so that if a problem is found in the process of publishing the script, it can immediately proceed.
5) Error writing script; the author must immediately inform the editor if errors are found in the writing of the script, both the results of the review and the revision. Writing errors include the names, affiliations/agencies, citations, and other writings that can reduce the meaning and substance of the text. If that happens, the author must propose an amendment immediately.
6) Disclosure of conflicts of interest; The author must understand the ethics of scientific publications above to avoid conflicts of interest with other parties so that the script can be processed facile and safely.
1) Publication decision; The editor must ensure a thorough, transparent, objective, fair and wise process of reviewing the script. This is the basis of the editor in making decisions on a text, rejected or accepted. In this case, the editorial board acts as the script selection team.
2) publication information; The editor must ensure that the guidelines for writing the script for the author and other interested parties can be accessed clearly, both print and electronic versions.
3) Distribution of peer-reviewed manuscripts; The editor must ensure the reviewer and script material for the review, as well as inform the provisions and review process of the text clearly to the reviewer.
4) Objectivity and neutrality; The editor must be objective, neutral and honest in editing the manuscript, regardless of gender, the business side, ethnicity, religion, race, class, and citizenship of the author.
5) Confidentiality; The editor must maintain every piece of information properly, especially with regard to the privacy of the author and the distribution of the script.
6) Disclosure of conflicts of interest; The editor must understand the ethics of scientific publications above to avoid conflicts of interest with other parties so that the script can be processed facile and safely.
1) Objectivity and neutrality; reviewers must be honest, objective, unbiased, independent, and only side with scientific truth. The process of reviewing the script is done professionally without distinguishing gender, the business side, ethnicity, religion, race, class, and citizenship of the author.
2) Clarity of reference sources; reviewers must ensure that the source of references/citations of the script are appropriate and credible (accountable). If errors or irregularities are found in writing the source of the reference/quotation, reviewers must immediately inform the editor to be corrected by the author according to the reviewer's records.
3) Effectiveness of peer-review; reviewers must respond to the script that has been sent by the editor and work according to the specified peer-review time (maximum 2 weeks). If you need additional time in reviewing the text, you should immediately confirm it to the editorial secretariat.
4) Disclosure of conflicts of interest; reviewers must understand the ethics of scientific publications above to avoid conflicts of interest with other parties so that the script can be processed facile and safely.
Journal Manager Ethics
1) Decision making; The journal manager / editorial board must describe the mission and objectives of the organization, especially those relating to the determination of policy and journal publishing decisions without any specific interests.
2) Freedom; The journal manager must give freedom to reviewers and editors to create a comfortable working atmosphere and respect the privacy of the author.
3) Guarantees and promotions; Journal managers must guarantee and protect intellectual property rights (copyrights), and be transparent in managing funds received by third parties. In addition, journal managers must publish and promote the results of publications to the public by providing benefits in the use of texts.
4) Disclosure of conflicts of interest; Journal managers must understand the ethics of scientific publications above to avoid conflicts of interest with other parties, so that the script can be processed facile and safely.
JURNAL ILMIAH PENJASÂ will not tolerate for any plagiarism. Therefore, Author should check their article throughÂ plagiarism checker application. For instance,Â turnitin.comÂ application or other applications. If an article is indicated as a plagiary, it will be rejected and will not be reviewed.
Jurnal Ilmiah Penjas Pertama terbit Januari 2015 Berisi artikel ilmia Pendidikan Jasmani Kesehatan dan rekreasi.