Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles must be original and have never been published in any media, including repositories in the library.
- The script files in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format, or WordPerfect document format.
- 1,5 space text; font 12; italic; not underlined (except URL address); and all illustrations, figures, and tables placed in the text at the right points, not at the end.
- The scripts submitted between 10-15 pages.
- Articles, clean of plagiarism including autoplagiate (articles have been independently examined with anti-plagiarism application, for example with Turnitin application; maximum similarity check at Turnitin is 20%).
- Quoting at least 2 quotes from JURNAL ILMIAH PENJAS online articles on the site in the Archive section.
- Quotes and bibliography using the Mendeley application.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.